Distilled and aged in a flamboyant palace, built in Fécamp in tribute to this unique liqueur, Bénédictine is a subtle alchemy of 27 different plants and spices.
Some of the herbs and spices have been used since the biblical times and many still have a place in folk remedies. The origin of these plants is like a journey around the world: from Greece to Africa, to Indonesia, India and so much more.
Bénédictine selects product ingredients from the five continents with quality as the sole criterion of choice.
Bénédictine D.O.M is a secret recipe of 27 traditional roots, herbs and spices.
Rich, coppery with golden highlights
Herbal and spicy fragrance. Citrus hints of tangerine zest with subtle notes of pine
A silky and rich palate with light honey and citrus notes with soft almonds
BÉNÉDICTINE D.O.M. LIQUEUR COCKTAILS
Champagne can be substituted for dry sparkling wines; when using sweet sparkling wines add a dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 125ml Champagne
- 12.5ml Bénédictine D.O.M
- Lemon twist to garnish
- Pour Bénédictine into a Champagne flute
- Top up with the finest Champagne and stir
- Take the lemon twist and gently squeeze to release the fragrant oils over the glass before gently placing in the liquid
BÉNÉ & HOT
This serve boasts a rich history, dating back to the First World War when soldiers commonly enjoyed the serve to help keep warm during winter months.
- 20ml Bénédictine D.O.M
- Hot water
- Slice of lemon to garnish
- Place the lemon slices into a glass teapot, add hot water and leave to infuse for 3 minutes
- Take a glass teacup and add Bénédictine D.O.M
- Top up with the hot water infusion
- Garnish with a slice of lemon
This world renowned cocktail was created in 1938 at what is now the Monteleone Hotel in New Orleans’ French Quarter.